Our ACCURRA-Hz is a Hazardous Area Certified Analyser suitable for the toughest applications such as- Chemical Processes, Combustion Process, Pharmaceuticals, Petrochemical & Refinery Processes and Blanketing etc. the list is endless.
The Analyser ACCURRA-Hz gives excellent Linearity, Accuracy and Repeatability. The sample handling system for this analyser is specifically designed as per your process requirement to maximise performance.
|Some of the most widely used measurements are:|
|Oxygen||0-100 ppm, 0-25 %, 0-100 %|
|Carbon Di-Oxide||0 5000 ppm, 0-100 %|
|Hydrogen Sulphide||0-100 ppm|
|Carbon Monoxide||0-1000 ppm, 0-100%|
- Online Process Gas Analyser
- Area Classification: Gas Group IIC Zone 1 & 2, T6 as per IS/IEC 60079-1:2007
- Microprocessor Based with user Friendly Menu
- Power Supply: 24V Dc / 110V Ac / 230V AC
- Dual Level Password Protection
- Suppressed Calibration Facility
- Separate History for Alarms and Calibrations
- Isolated 4-20 mA output with user programmable Dual range and Suppressed Range
- Outputs Freeze / Follow Function
- Self diagnostics and Calibration check
- Relay Outputs:
- Alarms: User programmable, Lo-Hi, Lo-Lo, Hi-Hi
- Pump Control / Range ID
- Zero and Span Calibration Gases
- Modbus Communication
- In-built Filter & Flow Indicator
- Optional: Suction Pump and Auto-calibration.
We can give few measurements in transmitter – INFINITY-Tx such as percentage Oxygen, Trace Hydrogen Sulphide etc.
The Transmitter– INFINITY-Tx is the simplest but the most powerful of Gas Analysis device and its installation and commissioning totally hassle free. It works on two wires and has a local display. It is certified for Hazardous area use and rated as IP66. It can be directly mounted on pipe line.
The re-transmission 4-20 mA output can be remotely connected to your DCS or data logger.