The exhaust from oil sealed vacuum pumps is laden with a fine stable oil aerosol. This pollutant must be removed or serious health and environmental damage may be caused.
Our vacuum pump exhaust filter housings and coalescing elements completely remove oil aerosols from the vacuum pump exhaust. Available in aluminum and stainless steel, the housings are suitable for flow rates up to 765 Nm3/hr and give complete security, low back pressure and running costs, and exceptional service life.
- Suitable for Oil Filled Vacuum Pumps
- Exceptional Life with Low Running Cost
- Low Back Pressure
- Rugged construction – easy to install
- Choice of Aluminum or SS Vessels
- Captured exhaust outlet can be taken away for secondary treatment
- Automatic pressure relief standard on SS units